All articles submitted to International Management Conference will be checked using the sistemantiplagiat.ro plagiarism detection software.
In the case of suspected plagiarism in a submitted paper:
- The corresponding author of the article in question is contacted with documentary evidence of the case of plagiarism and is asked for a response.
- If the authors are found guilty of plagiarism the paper is rejected and the authors will not be able to publish any article in Proceedings of International Management Conference for a period of 5 years.
It is necessary that all parties participating in the process of publication for Proceedings of International Management Conference, meaning authors, reviewers, members of the editorial team and publisher, to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior.
The responsibility for the opinions expressed by papers belongs to authors.
Authors must certify that:
- The paper represents an original work;
- The paper has not previously been published elsewhere;
- The paper is not being considered for publication elsewhere;
- The paper contains real and authentic data;
- All sources used in the creation of their paper are presented or cited;
The author and co-authors of the paper had a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the presented work.
Authors must notify the editor if they find errors or inaccuracy in their own published work.
Before publication, authors of accepted manuscripts must sign a Copyright Agreement Form.
The best possible review should be developed taking into consideration that each reviewer should:
- Review only articles that matches the reviewer’s expertise;
- Address issues mentioned in the Reviewers Guidelines when starting the process of review;
- Allocate sufficient time for the review process in order to meet the deadline stated in the invitation to review;
- Report to the Editor existing conflicts of interests of any kind and scale that may influence the reviewing process;
- Keep the suggestions and comments confidential;
- Keep the manuscript as a privileged communication;
- Not send the comments made upon a papaer directly to the author(s) of that paper.
- The Editor is responsible for deciding which of the papers submitted to the conference should be published.
- The Editor should preserve the anonymity of reviewers.
- The Editor should not allow any conflicts of interest between staff, authors, reviewers and board members.
- The Editor should keep confidentiality upon each submitted manuscript.
The ASE Publishing House (Editura ASE), as publisher of the Proceedings of International Management Conference, recognizes its ethical responsibilities and carefully attends all stages of publishing. As a publisher, ASE Publishing House is committed to ensure that advertising, reprint or other commercial revenue has no impact or influence on editorial decisions.